4.04.2012

eat yer heart out



Here's my guy looking amazing at the wedding of friends Ralph and Melynda Saturday evening. He has a synesthesia thing going with shapes and patterns, so he can make fabrics sing together.



These are some of my favorite photos of David ever.



Eat your heart out, Don Draper.


About this wedding. High school sweethearts, friends, separated by the years and other relationships. They reunite years later, and marry soon after. SO romantic. I am officially a person who cries at weddings now. We were out in the tiniest town I have ever seen. Sunol, California. So small, so beautiful. It was a wonderful occasion.

There was a lot of silliness, and perhaps a little naughtiness going on in the Smilebooth at the reception. We were having a ball, out without the kiddos, hanging with our friends Sara and Brant. 




Per usual, no one took a full length shot of me (should I take a hint?) so there is no photograph of my current favorite dress with its striped ruffled skirt. Boo. There IS a photo of me doing my favorite thing, eating cake.


In summation, yes to dapper dudes, high school sweethearts, silly photos, and cake. And here's a way to get the DJ to step up his game, using your iPhone and the "Jackson Pollock" app. 






2 comments:

  1. Very handsome and you look beautiful too despite no dress shot. Looks like fun, glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ann! I appreciate it. "Middle age" is sort of hitting me like a brick. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...