8.07.2011

city reentry


Unpacking after a trip is so, so maddeningly difficult for me. I need to streamline. For now I'm just thankful for the kids being patient while I run around filing things back away. Our friends Maya, Bobby Sol and Hunter came by for a nice visit and talk, then we all grabbed some lunch and went to the Panhandle (where else?) for some running around. 

After dinner, David and I got a little time out of the house together in the form of attending the unveiling of a new electric motorcycle, designed by our friend Derek Dorresteyn and his team at BRD Motorcycles. This thing is tall, hot and very fast. The crowd at the event was gigantic, and not because there was free food being served out of the El Tonayense truck in the back parking lot. We wish them tons of luck! 







08.03.11






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...